The KLD series are modern luminaires with a linear style and a flexible base which make them able to be installed with great ease on walls and ceilings. The luminaires of this series are of continuous / non-continuous operation, self-testing and non-selftesting,
with different viewing distances. The selftesting versions have the capability of autonomy adjustment via switches with a choice between 1, 3 or 8 hours while the non-self testing versions are set to 3 hours autonomy.
This series is divided as follows:
- KLD-22 with a viewing distance of 22 meters.
- KLD-30 with a viewing distance of 30 meters.
All luminaires can be mounted on walls and ceilings with various mounting accessories:
Recessed with bases A-2520 / PL / ST & A-2520 / PL (Only for KLD-XX).
- Hanging ceiling mounted with accessories A-2130, A-2131, A-2132 for 1m, 0.5m and 0.25m respectively.
- Vertical to the wall l with the base A-2133.
- Wall mounted on wall with accessory A-2138 (Included in the package).
- Ceiling mounted with accessory A-2137 (Included in the package).
- Suspended ceiling mounting with 2.5m cable with component A-2136.