The KLIN emergency lights series incorporate a modern design, blending seamlessly with linear lighting, with a flexible base that enables easy wall or ceiling installation. The luminaires of this series are capable of maintained / non-maintained operation and come in self-testing or manual testing versions. The autonomy of the self-testing version can be adjusted via internal dip switches with a choice between 1, 3, or 8 hours while the non-self testing version is set to 3 hours autonomy.
- KLIN-20 with lenses suitable for escape routes.
All luminaires can be mounted on walls and ceilings with various mounting accessories:
Recessed with bases A-2520 / PL / ST & A-2520 / PL (Only for KLD-XX).
- Hanging ceiling mounted with accessories A-2130, A-2131, A-2132 for 1m, 0.5m and 0.25m respectively.
- Vertical to the wall l with the base A-2133.
- Wall mounted on wall with accessory A-2138 (Included in the package).
- Ceiling mounted with accessory A-2137 (Included in the package).
- Suspended ceiling mounting with 2.5m cable with component A-2136.